The Reluctant Mermaid

one woman unwilling to swim in the same direction as the others

5/30/08

Putting on my Crafty-pants....


this is a sweet little dress that my little bird is modelling (sorry for the blur)
I'm a crafter... a fly by the seat of my pants crafter. I do projects once and then abandon them. Painting? Yup- I just did a beautiful family tree painting for my father in law... it was spectacular. Will I do it again? Probably not. Why? Because I get bored and want t move on to the next thing that inspires me. Knitting? Yes- I taught myself this winter by watching a YouTube demo... made a few things, now I know I can do it. Done.
What is my current thing?
Freezer Paper Stencils
Boo-ya.
More pics to follow...

4 comments:

Schriftstellar said...

You're so talented and I'm so jealous! Love love love that dress.

audrirene said...

What are freezer paper stencils?

elissa said...

Mi amor, I am in the same boat. I'm too impatient to redo projects... once i know what kind of work goes into them- and i get bored of them! And move on! I'm ok with it.

Anonymous said...

That design is fabulous!