I just saw something on my friend Nina's page that made me immediately want to share.
it's a little frightening to do that isn't it?
things that people didn't know before?
but she was inspired to do it, after reading about someone else who did it
and now I'm inspired to do it after reading that she did it after reading someone else who did it.
here are 6 things that I would like to confess:
1. I threw away all the sugar in my house in a quest to help us all be healthier, but I keep a secret stash of m&m's for myself.
2. When my kids go to thier Dad's for the weekend, I sit on the couch, completely immobilized by my longing to be with them and not knowing what to do with myself. Sometimes I sit there for almost 7 hours watching tv. I've seen every single episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and also Top Chef and Jersey Shore.
3. I have a body-focus disorder that is impulsive and compulsive that gives me urges that I can't control. I've had it since I was 10.
4. I don't miss being married to Alex anymore. And in fact, I'm glad I'm not.
5. When I was in 9th grade, someone wrote a fake suicide note and signed my name to it and left it on a teachers door. I was called to the school psychologist who had called the police and the police were coming to get me to take me to a hospital. I didn't write that note, but someone did it because they hated me. And knowing that someone hated me that much to do something like that to me made me want to write a note of my own. I don't think I'll ever get over that. I think about it all the time still.
6. I like to use crunchy almond butter as a dip for potato chips.