The Reluctant Mermaid

one woman unwilling to swim in the same direction as the others

8/5/10

Nice to meet you


I see you!
Well, I see where you live.
I see that you visit me and I am so flattered!
I see that you are shy, that you may not want me to know you're here but, I just got this handy little thing:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
keep looking
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
almost there
|
|
|
|
|
V
-------------------------------------------------->

there... do you see that awesome new gadget I put on there? Well you'll have to look a little lower in my sidebar- under my facbook badge but do you see it? That other new thing..besides my awesome new "email me" button and my awesome new thingy that allows you to share my posts.

that shows me you're here, it shows me where you are but it doesn't show me WHO you are (although some of you are totally obvious)
I want you to know that I care about who you are... I want to get to know you- can you tell me your name (and I'm guessing it's not Inigo Montoya)

Say hello!

4 comments:

daisies said...

hello ;-)

Melissa said...

Hiya!!! Thats me, your visitor in Acworth, GA. oxox

nina beana said...

hello! xx

me said...

hey Kat, since you can see me, thought I'd say hi! I saw your name on Audri's blog and was wondering how things were in your part of this world. Hope all is well. love, Christie (fellow summer 2000 mom)