The Reluctant Mermaid

one woman unwilling to swim in the same direction as the others

5/20/10

HELP WANTED, prizes involved!!! PRIZES I TELL YOU, PRIZES!


thank you nina beana for this wonderful (and flattering) photo. As you can see I love it so much it's now my profile picture.

I've been composing my post about the retreat for a few days now. It's so hard to really express all that I'm feeling so I've been taking my time.
While I do, can you (all 3 of you that read this that is... and if you read but haven't ever posted PLEASE SAY HI!) anyways:
Can anyone recommend an awesome but affordable banner-maker? I have no idea if that's even what that's called, I'm sure that isn't the name on thier business cards but you all know what I mean right? I want my page to be coolio... can you refer? If you do I'll send you a little present :) Just comment and then email me your address to:
k8.pevzner@yahoo.com

everyone wins!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have the pictures you wanted to use already? or is this creation from scratch? I can futz around with certain aspects of design, but not very creative

~Kat~ said...

I don't know really... I have a few things that may be possible I just don't have the mad skillz to produce it.
Where do I even begin?
and also... you get a little prize now sweetpea! yay!

CindieQuilts said...

Contact Lois Wood. She can help you or direct you to someone else. Hugs.

~Kat~ said...

PRIZE for Cindie Lou Whooooo!!!!! Thanks friend!

Anonymous said...

off white shoes
bape
supreme outlet
jordan
supreme t shirt
kyrie 7
hermes bag outlet
supreme clothing
jordan shoes
kd13