The Reluctant Mermaid

one woman unwilling to swim in the same direction as the others

1/27/10

Pardon my appearance, I'm under spirit-building construction.




for jenica...
(blogger is being a bit cranky with the youtube uploads... so click here to watch it if it doesn't load. )


I've been downloading my own "faith, where do I find thee?" playlist within myself, it's so explosive sometimes that I may need tech support for my soul. BUT the important thing is that I'm finally facing a lot of the deep questions about faith, spirit, creativity, womanhood, motherhood, journeying, etc... that I've been turning my back on for years. More on all that later, for now please let me introduce
Assignment 26: share some music with someone

Ahh... Leonard Cohen songs... for my gentle ears I prefer to hear it from Serena Ryder. This is me sharing with you
xoxo

4 comments:

jenica said...

love this. thanks!
xoxo

Schriftstellar said...

A) I love your new banner---lovely!
B) Thank you *so* much for sharing that song. I really needed it today!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.