The Reluctant Mermaid

one woman unwilling to swim in the same direction as the others

6/11/08

Not exactly a well thought out plan....


This goes in the "WTF" was I thinking category... not because she's old enough that being imprisoned for her own good in a crib is cramping her style... but because, knowing that she is our wee one, our finale, our babydollgirl just makes unscrewing those bolts that held her in the palm of babyhood all that harder to do.
Also, the fact that I waited until after I ripped that sucker off the crib to go over the rules with her was my bad.
Fingers crossed, she's upstairs as we speak, under her favorite birdy blanket, resting the rest of full blown, almost THREE year old toddler. sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE her room!!! She is too adorable in her bed/crib. Our 2 yr old is about due to be out of her crib too. Hoping to get her a bed in a few weeks. So sad to let the babies go.

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time when we put the crib away after Morgan too - they grow up way too fast.