The Reluctant Mermaid

one woman unwilling to swim in the same direction as the others

4/24/08

Quickie...


Who doesn't love a quickie once and a while? (wink wink)

This quickie isn't as exciting but is as equally satisfying.
the rundown:
it's school vacation week
had a lovely Passover dinner with the inlaws
As you can see, we got the photos from the Happy Green Bee photo shoot... she's a natural!
Sage had a triple play (date) with Grand-Pa on Tuesday in which they:
Toured Fenway Park
hit the Childrens Museum and
attended the Big Apple Circus!
I ran the Earth Day event at the store... it was cute... I was pissed because I made a great sign using a cardboard box (reuse, recycle!) and it got THROWN AWAY by the head merchandiser who said it was an "eyesore"... AHHHH!!!!!! Did she TOTALLY miss the point? Yes. So now my new earth day slogan is "stupid people kill the earth"
Went Letterboxing yesterday and found a hitchhiker!

Was this as good for you as it was for me?

3 comments:

Schriftstellar said...

That photo is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. You're absolutely right: she is a natural!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! What a cutie! Thanks for the quickie!

Anonymous said...

Head merchandisers are stupid!!!! Did she at least recycle it?
Your daughter is adorable!
Off to clean my messy house :)