The Reluctant Mermaid

one woman unwilling to swim in the same direction as the others

11/28/10

Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time! (kinda sorta)



Okay- now on to some serious business. It's time for someone to bitch-slap me into the holidays and figure out how to make them AMAZING for my kids instead of whining about mememememe. So, I hearby declare that if I slip up (and let's say I get 3 chances... because it's bound to happen) and act like a crybaby instead of focusing on all the, eggnog, advent fun, homemade gifts, general excitement and merry making that Christmas is SUPPOSED to be about then you (dear readers whom I love so much) have permission to call me out on it and put a little coal in my stocking to teach me a lesson.
Now- LET THE REINDEER GAMES BEGIN!!!
I hope to post frequently about how we make a new kind of holiday, since the old one needed to be torn down and renovated. And let's face it... it's just going to be fun fun fun to see how the hell to decorate a 3 room apartment with a psycho cat who may or may not rip the crap out of everything.

No comments: