The Reluctant Mermaid

one woman unwilling to swim in the same direction as the others

9/3/08

Inner Vision

Readers instructions: Do not operate heavy machinery while reading/listening. Do not try to decipher cryptic messages, just believe that the writer knows what she's doing and watch for it to happen.
Press Play and then view:



So I'm on the verge of something. I am making choices that could set us two steps back as a family before launching us into the abyss of success. I am choosing to believe that this inner vision that I've carried around with me for eons now will take off and become something real, satisfying and true. It's scary to leap, but it's fulfilling to fly.
Food for your Soul. MY soul. It's going to happen soon. Just don't worry 'bout a thing... Stevie said it best himself when he sang:
"Everybody needs a change
A chance to check out the new
But you're the only one to see
The changes you take yourself through"


Are you ready to take the journey with me?

2 comments:

audrirene said...

If it makes you happy and whole, I support you and walk beside you thru your journey!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I'm so excited! It's going to be wonderful! You are so inspiring - I Love you my friend!